GOBankingRates conducted a poll asking respondents to select their top three fears from a list of 10. While two personal fears, losing a family member and being alone for the rest of one’s life, took the lead, financial fears made up 66 percent of the responses. For too many people the discussion about money raises anxieties and they would rather discuss anything other than their finances.
At the Center for Smart Financial Choices, we understand both the fear and the need to improve your financial competency. Our approach is to start with the personal values and goals of each individual. We provide education to help people make choices and improve their financial behaviors in a confidential, non-judgmental manner. Financial Wellness Guides are available to meet with you at a time convenient to your schedule.
Individual Financial Wellness Checkup:
We offer confidential individualized assistance to help you:
- Build Your Credit and Emergency Savings – develop strategies to improve your financial well-being.
- Review your Credit Report – understand why you need to review your credit annually and how to check your report for free.
- Make ends meet with a Spending Plan – discover proven methods to help you reach your goal of financial peace of mind.
We are available Monday-Wednesdays until 7 p.m. and Saturdays by appointment.
- Cost is Membership at the Center for Smart Financial Choices.
- fee is $15 for students and senior citizens,
- $20 for individuals or
- $30 for couples
Schedule your Appointment today!
Contact Betty Ann Falkner, ACCREDITED FINANCIAL COUNSELOR®