What’s your financial temperature?
Too cool means you need a coach to suggest some exercises that will get your finances where you want them to be.
Warm means you are making a good effort to manage your money effectively but could benefit from an annual checkup.
Hot means you have your finances in good shape and may want to increase your wealth by investing
Contact our Primary Care- Financial Wellness Guides
- Schedule an Individual Financial Checkup
- For credit and savings improvements
- Annual Credit Report Review
- To build a Spending & Savings Plan
To Schedule your checkup send us an email:
Making the Best Money Decisions
- Money Habitudes®
Understand how your spending habits, attitudes and values affect your joint financial decisions.
- Find Money for Free-Money Management
This course will assist you to set goals to achieve financial wellness by reducing unnecessary spending.
- Good Credit Game®
Learn everything you need to know about credit in a fun, easy way.
- Improve your Credit Score for Free
This course aids you in reading your own personal credit report including ways you can improve your credit score.
- Reestablishing Your Credit & Saving Money
Learn how saving money will assist you in reaching your goal of rebuilding your credit.
- How to Get to Where You Want to Go-through Financial Planning
Learn the steps leading to the creation of your very own financial plan.
- Making a Million-Basics of Investing
This course serves as an introduction to the basics of investment planning and will aid in thinking about your own future investment needs.